• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Grip it & Rip it

M
Mar 16, 2009
Seattle
Anybody tired of slipping all over their Hawk Seat?!?

Well I certainly was, so I had a custom seat cover designed for the Snow Hawk by partnering with STOMP for their legendary traction products.

Here's a picture of my 503 seat with a 2 inch foam lift.

I am now selling the seat covers (large enough to accommodate a 2 inch lift for $149 ea.

If you want us to handle the foam lift too, then send us your seat and we'll take care of you for $249 ea.

Get it done before the snow really hits.

http://www.themotocam.com/products/snow-product
MotoCam 360

Attachments

• Snowhawk MotoCam 360 Stomp Seat.jpg
    Snowhawk MotoCam 360 Stomp Seat.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 158
T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
How hard is the compound of these stump grip pads sewed on it ?
The rest of the seat is a gripper style cover similar to the '06-'07-'08 Hawks right ?

Going with the grip pads integrated on the seat is a great idea, their clear pads kept ripping off on my MX bike. Worked kinda good though when they were there.

M
Mar 16, 2009
Seattle
MotoCam Hawk Seat Cover

The compound is the same hardness as the dirtbike adhesive pads that come in black (not clear). They may have softened up the material from years past. The rest of the seat material has more traction than any stock Hawk seat I have sat on (503,600, 800).

Let me know when your're ready to pick one up.

MotoCam 360

M
Mar 16, 2009
Seattle
Motocam Hawk Seat Install

The new seat cover can be installed in 15 - 20 minutes tops

All you need to do is remove the old seat cover with staples. Then grab your favorite heavy industrial stapler with a nice wide staple, stretch the fabric tightly around the seat foam (preferrable at room temperature), add a few staples, and presto.... you're done.

Motocam 360

Attachments

• Motocam 360 Hawk Seat Install sm.jpg
    Motocam 360 Hawk Seat Install sm.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 95
Premium Features