• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I'm on a boat!

R

RMK7SledHead

Oct 20, 2001
Went to the boat back in March and qualified as an official tailhook pilot. Made 4 touch-and-gos and 10 arrestments in 2 days (along with one waveoff and 3 bolters!). One of the greatest experiences of my life. I took these pictures, and am not in any of them.

And a video: T-45C Landing on carrier

WiYuU.jpg

fbVID.jpg

CvAEN.jpg

RLquW.jpg

9xY2w.jpg

xvt2y.jpg

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I know your an uneducated moron so I will try to take pity on you and teach you the difference between a boat and a snowmobile.

See, a BOAT floats on the water and doesn't easily sink. That said, it cannot go onto land.

A SNOWMOBILE is a vehicle which can go on water if moving fast enough, but works best on land and on snow.
Well, theres my good deed of the day

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
thats gotta make you about piss yourself the first few trys . Thats a ship! never try to land on a boat!

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
yeah I'm sure its fun trying to land on a boat while going full throttle and praying that you snag at least 1 line if not two. Knowing that if you fail and miss the lines you have to try and take back off again or end up in the water and most likely dead. Not to mention the cost of one of those planes.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
your livin the dream- burning jet fuel and having fun

I bet those birds are a kick in the pants- Kudos to You!!

F

FrankieJames7

Banned
Feb 23, 2012
Tanana Alaska
I know your an uneducated moron so I will try to take pity on you and teach you the difference between a boat and a snowmobile.

See, a BOAT floats on the water and doesn't easily sink. That said, it cannot go onto land.

A SNOWMOBILE is a vehicle which can go on water if moving fast enough, but works best on land and on snow.
Well, theres my good deed of the day

are you sure?

Premium Features