For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2019, 05:14 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
SendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Suspension set up shop/person in Vancouver BC?

Hey folks!
Long time lurker (since December when I got my sled) first time poster!
I have a 2016 summit 800 T3 163 and it's got a bad shock in the front - and they're garbage to begin with, let's be honest - so I am thinking of getting Raptor shocks front and rear. But I only know suspension basics and not enough to properly set up a good system like that.
So my question is, does anyone know of a good suspension shop or a person who can set up my ride properly for me in the Vancouver area? I'd travel as far as Chilliwack or squamish. I know they send them roughly set up to you but I'm a female, 5'8" and not very heavy even with my gear on so I'm sure it would need tweaking after I install everything. No point spending the money if I can't set it up right, ya know??
Thank you!!

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-21-2019, 06:26 AM
Currently: Riding Atv's till the snow comes back
cubby has a reputation beyond reputecubby has a reputation beyond reputecubby has a reputation beyond reputecubby has a reputation beyond reputecubby has a reputation beyond reputecubby has a reputation beyond reputecubby has a reputation beyond reputecubby has a reputation beyond reputecubby has a reputation beyond reputecubby has a reputation beyond reputecubby has a reputation beyond repute

I think if you call Raptor and talk with them about your sled and how much you weigh they could send you the shocks pretty much ready to install and ride.
2015 Polaris 1000xp
2016 Polaris 170 RZR

Hold it pinned till you feel bad

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to cubby For This Useful Post:
SendyLouWho (03-21-2019)
Old 03-21-2019, 11:10 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
SendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond reputeSendyLouWho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby View Post
I think if you call Raptor and talk with them about your sled and how much you weigh they could send you the shocks pretty much ready to install and ride.
Really?? That'd be so much easier haha I will have a chat with them, thanks!

Rate this post: Yes | No