• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another NyPro Project

S

sportsterdanne

May 3, 2011
Made the plate for the end of the tunnel.

Installing the rear LED light.

Installing the snowflap.

The cable protector.

Trying it in place.

S

sportsterdanne

May 3, 2011
Looked at some angles and tried the running boards and rear bumper in Place.
the rear top attachment on the Burandt board will be to high so i have to modify it.

Then i started to install my old tunnel, its just temporary so i can dyno it on tuesday, installed the hoses and filled it with coolant.

S

sportsterdanne

May 3, 2011
Arrived at McXpress.

Both Erik and Alf at Mcx thought it worked good and said i might find another 10 HP with a bigger plenum another exhaust manifold and maybe a more free flowing intake than the Cobra elbow, at this moment its not worth all the work of eventually finding those missing ponies.
We stayed at around 170 HP beacuse it will be some more during the Winter rather than the 17c+ rainy day we had today.
Im happy with how it all worked out considering its my first turbo build.

Last edited:
S

sportsterdanne

May 3, 2011
Made a high Tech cardboard template.

And some cutting

i also got a Lynx seat, its a bit Heavy compared to the Boss seat that i have so i might modify them together.

S

sportsterdanne

May 3, 2011
Decided to add 3 more rivets to the Burandt boards.

Drilled 4,8mm for the rivet and then a larger hola as a countersink.

a bit of black paint.

Then i started to cut some material on the tunnel.

i have about 12 lbs left to build my dropbrackets to be on the same weight as the previous tunnel so it will be lighter.

S

sportsterdanne

May 3, 2011
Tunnel riveted together

Installed the Challenger Extreme, its only about 4lbs heavier than the Maveric i thought it would be more.

S

sportsterdanne

May 3, 2011
Installed the tunnel.

Drilled out the rivet holes and installed the bigger 6,4mm rivets, the old holes where a bit to large for the smaller 4,8mm rivets.

Had to modify the Burandt boards due to the taper of my tunnel, the rear fastener was way to high.

Had two small pieces of aluminium that i grinded so they fitted in the hole and welded them in place then some grinding, cutting and some threads.

S

sportsterdanne

May 3, 2011
I like your Board Mod, Way cleaner looking than stock. Kudos!

Thanks !

New drivers.

supertip weights for the clutch.

Timbersled Pro rmk a-arms

Moved the ski to the narrowest position.

Wood shocks ! :)

The new A-arms removed the same weight as the CE track added so that is nice.

S

sportsterdanne

May 3, 2011
Sweet man . Looking good!

You ready for winter yet?? Hahaha

Im getting closer ! I have been down with a "man cold" but now im getting better.
i have some material to order for my drop brackets and rear pyramid support that will need some machining so that is my biggest project right now.

Premium Features