• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SO-LOW DECK The safest and fastest loading system on the market!

C

Covey

Nov 4, 2008
Libby, Mt.
www.so-lowdeck.com
Here it is friends: The all new So-Low deck. This IS the safest and fastest loading system on the market. Guaranteed! Look at the pics and videos and decide for yourself. You can also still pull most trailers,so that's what i usually do, just keep my sled in the truck then when my buddies want to go i just hook onto their trailer and off we go.
The deck and ramp together only weigh 210 pds, so one man can install in less than 15 minutes. No drilling or cutting required.
The ramps are auto locking so you just pull them out, and ride on without having to worry about them detaching from the deck.
Here is the website http://www.so-lowdeck.com/Default.asp
There is also some more info over at the manufactures website http://www.coveybuilt.com/?page_id=208
Thanks for looking.
-Caleb
406.295.5770 (Office)
406.291.1422 (Cell)

SHOP 8-10 102 (8).jpg SHOP 8-10 102 (24).jpg SHOP 8-10 102 (31).jpg SHOP 8-10 102 (40).jpg Michael's Slip Deck 010.jpg

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Is the price on the website include everything in the pictures?

I'm tired of looking at decks that have superglides and superclamps in a picture, only to be priced without them installed. Then I ask for a price quote from the dealer, only to be told I need to pay an additional $900 if I want what is in the picture.

Shady business practice IMO.

C

Covey

Nov 4, 2008
Libby, Mt.
www.so-lowdeck.com
The So-Low deck includes all Superglide and front Superclamp. The rear Superclamp is an additional $135.00
Stated price also includes all installation hardware. It only takes 15 or twenty minutes to install for the first time but that is included if you buy from a dealer or me directly.
-Caleb

Last edited:

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
cool product!

how did you get your superglides to bend? just brute force?

C

Covey

Nov 4, 2008
Libby, Mt.
www.so-lowdeck.com
Get your order in today guys (and gals). The ladies really like this deck too, because it is so easy to use and they don't have to pull a trailer. :face-icon-small-hap

-Caleb

M
Nov 27, 2007
Yaak, MT
I love mine. Didnt know what I was missing until I finaly had it. On the days my wife or buddy do not want to go, I just load up on the deck (takes less than a minute) and head down to meet up with the other people im going to ride with. Saves me the time/ hassle/ money of pulling a trailer 140 miles round trip. Also awesome on the early rides and the late rides where you want to get are far up the road as you can to avoid riding road, and still get your truck turned around. The superclamp is great, have slid all over and my sled stays locked where I put it.

On the rides I do bring them it works equaly well, I just hook up my 2 place and can haul 3 sleds, and still turn it around anywhere that people can with just 2 sleds. I leave mine in all season, 2 years of my tailgate down on gavel road and no chips, so for people worried about that its not an issue. (One year with an 05 lifted chevy, and this year with a 2010 GMC not lifted. (If you are worried you can take off your tailgate)

C

Covey

Nov 4, 2008
Libby, Mt.
www.so-lowdeck.com
For the price (I'm sure it's not cheap), why not just buy a 2 place deck with retractable sides?
I don't want to sound like I'm bashing on two place sled decks, but I will tell you why I like the So-low deck better.
With a traditional sled deck your weight is way up high, making half ton trucks quite tippy. Not too mention it scares some folks loading a sled all the way up there.
The So-Low deck is way faster and easier to use, and install. It takes me under 30 seconds to pull ramps out, load, roll ramps back in and secure my cat.
The price on the So-low deck is $1900. And it will last forever. You are not going to find a double deck with expandable sides for that price. At least not a very good one.
With the So-low deck you can still pull most trailers. So your cat stays safe and clean in the back of the truck, when your buddies want to go, you just hook onto their trailer.
I understand that some people need to haul two sleds all the time, so a double deck might be the best thing for them. But if you are hauling one sled or if you need to haul one extra sled the So-low deck is the best choice.

-Caleb

S

snoboy

Dec 4, 2007
Maple Valley Wa
Nice unit, from the pictures the quality looks good. How is the SoLow fastened/retained in the bed of the truck? Can the deck be purchased with out the superclamp?

Mike

C

Covey

Nov 4, 2008
Libby, Mt.
www.so-lowdeck.com
The deck is secured to your factory box hooks using turn buckle tie downs.
You can purchase the deck without the superclamp. If you are using it for a four wheeler we give you a four wheeler set up. If you just want the deck without the clamp we take off $150.

-Caleb
0r 406.295.5770

S

snoboy

Dec 4, 2007
Maple Valley Wa
The deck is secured to your factory box hooks using turn buckle tie downs.
You can purchase the deck without the superclamp. If you are using it for a four wheeler we give you a four wheeler set up. If you just want the deck without the clamp we take off $150.

-Caleb
0r 406.295.5770

Roger that.

ENDO1

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2008
Central WA State
SLED DECK

I purchased one the decks last Thursday , could not be more happy, used it for the first time this weekend, worked great, so simple and easy to use. Its great to get back to the truck and be fully loaded and sitting in the truck while every one else is still tying down their sleds. Caleb was great to work with He done a good custom fit for my Tundra, if you need a single sled deck this is the one to go with. A BIG THANKS TO CALEB AND HIS CREW.

Premium Features