• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Treat Your Sweetheart

lookma/nohands

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2008
Sidney, Mt
habervision

I am one of the thousands of people who wear glasses under their goggles and I would love to try a Habervision product but have never seen a pic of how they fit into an open face snowmobile helmet. Looking at pics on their website of the otg styles, they look huge and don't appear like they would fit well in a helmet opening.

T

Trax 2 Treadz

May 14, 2009
Medicine Hat, AB
www.trax2treadz.com
Hi

The pictures of the goggles can be deceiving. Here is a link to a thread with pics and a review of how the ouzo's work:

http://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f259/ouzo-goggles-eliminator-23447.html

In doing trade shows etc I have been surprised to find that alot of people who don't wear glasses prefer the ouzo's for the wider field of vision they allow. I haven't had one comment back from customers about goggles not fitting into helmets. Should you decide to get them and they don't fit like you want, you can always return them. Just give Haber a call within the first 10 days from purchase and they will set you up. My son actually wears his glasses under a pair of highlines. It really depends how big your glasses frame is.

Another option for you would be the optical insert. It looks like a glasses frame without the arms. It has a telescoping center post so you can fit it into various width goggles. You take it to your optometrist to be fitted with your prescription then pop it into your goggles and you are good to go.

Hope this helps! If not please feel free to contact me.

Jan

Premium Features