• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Turbo

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
Running a apex this year again, but im going to try a 3071 Impulse race kit and maybe a bit of motor work.It Should work good..:beer;

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Same sled with a bigger turbo, and some more lightweight parts. :face-icon-small-hap

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
I am going to update my Impulse kit to the new 17# pump gas setup, I will make up the cost alone in not having to buy AV gas or race gas the rest of the year.:beer;

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
RINGER + WIFE = NO TURBO NYTRO !!!!!!!!!!!!
can anyone relate to this????

Im in the same boat:( Thankfully i have convinced my brother that we need to put a new impulse pump gasser on my nytro:D So he is coughing up the dough and we will just trade off between my nytro and his xp!!! should be a fun year:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Ringer + T Nytro = No Wife + No Nytro + No Apex

:rolleyes: Maybe next year. lol

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Hey how's everthing Duke? How are you making out with your RB3 programing? I'm running my nytro again with some new parts.

Working good, dont need to change anymore. A few new parts, different tbo etc. Hows the lonely Synergy Nytro working?

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
ha ha hey i though you said you didnt need that big turbo:rolleyes::D:beer;

Ok guys... Im like a kid with two bucks in a candy store.:confused:

Impulse race kit is what im going with for sure but... Do i want the 3071 or the 2871. Like Ringer here if i spend to much money on a sled that ive already done so once im going to be looking for a new home and no Cookie for sure.lol I got pistons but I cant spend the extra $$$ on Rods so im limited to 18 and 20 psi max with stock ones.So do we go with the 3071 0r 2871?And just by chance what is the best price on a set of rods as well?Maybe she wont kick me out. So ok guys lets hear it:beer;

Last edited:
Premium Features