• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Release Day!

john6719

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2014
Is that a mono rail on the new mountain cat? Really hard to see, but doesn't look like a standard skid.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 189
M
Mar 1, 2008
Canada
Mono rail patent is for new SVX450 snowbike. Google it and see the rear suspension and track. I think that Mountain Cat will have a bigger front bumper, QS3 ski shock, New QSL rear shock with Fox Evol on front track shock, google bag and maybe lightweight part.... a cleaner handlebar switch on MC can be a good thing on next BNG

john6719

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2014
Mono rail patent is for new SVX450 snowbike. Google it and see the rear suspension and track. I think that Mountain Cat will have a bigger front bumper, QS3 ski shock, New QSL rear shock with Fox Evol on front track shock, google bag and maybe lightweight part.... a cleaner handlebar switch on MC can be a good thing on next BNG

Yeah, the snowbike looks pretty identical to the camso kit that is out there. There is a patent drawing showing that same design on a snowmobile though. Now that I'm on my computer I can see the cross shafts as pointed out above.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Yeah, the snowbike looks pretty identical to the camso kit that is out there. There is a patent drawing showing that same design on a snowmobile though. Now that I'm on my computer I can see the cross shafts as pointed out above.

Casmo snow bike and Cat snow bike are the same thing

Premium Features