• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 cat

K

K2

Dec 5, 2011
Anchorage AK
i agree that poo makes a good sled. I thought they were on top during the M-series days too. not many agree with me on that. that M-series was a big sled. huge hood. I lost interest until the proclimb. proclimb was intriguing. didnt sound worth buying until 16 imo tho. but cat was the first with a chassis that sits higher like they all do now. lots of cat stuff gets copied eventually. 8 tooth drivers will be one. i think their front suspension, the spindles and the distance between the a-arms is next. Poos front suspension just looks weak, A-arms stuffed close together like a 90s Blade "future" sled, remember those? and it all packs up with pow, even the springs on their shocks. if you ride them in the pow and then weigh them in its probably pretty close...
I like that cat improves their sled a little every year where polaris will give you the exact same machine with bng's, and still bare aluminum parts that attract ice formations.
But, poo makes a great sled, not hatin just weighin in.

Huge hood M :face-icon-small-ton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hras9XCFLI&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
Premium Features