• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

C-tech 800 fuel rail on 600??? glitch free ride?

richardderkevorkian

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2010
Soldotna AK
By non glitch are you talking about the low end bog on the 600?

a lot of 600's have a weird bobble when riding, i mostly notice it in the trees when getting on and off the throttle. i always thought of it as a bog but after watching cats video i think that's what they are referring to when they mention the glitch free ride. its not terrible but its bit me a few times in the trees

P
Nov 30, 2015
SE Idaho
I wonder if it is better due to the fuel pressure dampener that is supposed to even out the fuel pressure. I was hoping this fixes the high hanging idle. I just bought a M6000, so I am also interested in this.

richardderkevorkian

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2010
Soldotna AK
I had a C-tec M6000 for two years. Ride it a fair amount, never noticed and "glitch".

it usually happens on my 16 after a 5-10 second wide open heavy load pull in the snow. let off the throttle for something then get back on it right away. it almost feels like the motor dies for 1/2 second then comes right back to life. if you search the arctic chat forums its a fairly common issue. i assume its exactly what they talk about in that video when they talk about a glitch

P
Nov 30, 2015
SE Idaho
it usually happens on my 16 after a 5-10 second wide open heavy load pull in the snow. let off the throttle for something then get back on it right away. it almost feels like the motor dies for 1/2 second then comes right back to life. if you search the arctic chat forums its a fairly common issue. i assume its exactly what they talk about in that video when they talk about a glitch

I agree with this. My 600 does the same thing. It surprises me every time. I hope the 800 doesn't do this or it would be a bigger surprise for sure. I hope they update the 600.

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
we just corrected the low end bog by adjusting the Throttle Position Sensor from 1.1 to 1.18 volts at idle. Every one of our 6000's have had this issue and were fixed by adjusting it. You cannot use the gauge as it only goes to one decimal point and you need to go to two decimal points so you will need the Cat tool to accomplish this. Hope this helps you guys with this issue.

Premium Features