• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'12 and '13 Update

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I don't see why I should pay for anything when I already bought over 1000 worth of belts. better than nothing but not cool, both clutches need changed out on the '12 IMO

A

Arctic Kapp

Mar 9, 2013
the boat, CO
Just left my cat dealer here in steamboat, just like leadfoot said, he says New secondary for those still under factory warranty, those under cat care will have to pay a little... and the update will be coming in the next couple months.. they were planning on trying some other bull**** first, like new vents, gearing and some other stuff, but i think they came to their senses figuring out the problem is more severe than that. So basically thats the story, same as a few others have heard

Last edited:
L

leadfoot33

Aug 31, 2010
Prince George BC
exactly for people having blower ie wyo and ak they should get the free stuff. and i think if they were to talk to cat and their dealer. they could probably get it done. mine was not a belt blower but i could smell belt some days on really long pulls.
Edit: wyo and AK have a leg to stand on as it is probably recorded in cats system and their dealerships are aware of their sleds having issues. i myself dont as i never recorded an issue.

Premium Features