• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone want to trade seats and/or control arms??? 2012 SB Assault white/red/black

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Hey,
Got my new 2012 sb assault in and am looking to change the color around a little. trying to get rid of the red. I have red control arms and the white/red/black seat.

Looking for a seat to swap someone with that is just black/white like the new pro rmks have... Also would be interested in swapping control arms if anyone is interested, have the red ones on my assault. Looking for black.

PM me if you have either or would like to swap?

sb assault.jpg

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
swap?

yeah, i actually talked to the dealer about keeping the plastic/seat off of my 11' sb assault. I ordered the orange madness snowcheck color and really liked it but couldnt turn down the 1000.00 $ rider assurance, and 4 yr warranty. So they wouldve ended up with the new sb assault panels and seat to match. I wouldve had my orange ones and would powdercoat the control arms. They didnt like that idea... I think if anyone was on the losing end it wouldve been me there... though, my dealer is pretty "by the book"...

R

RockinMntKing

Dec 10, 2007
Wibur, WA
I have a black pro snowchecked and it has the red/white/black seat, and the sled will be in around the middle of oct and would love to trade to a black/white seat with anyone if your willing to wait that long! It will go much better with the wrap i have picked out! PM me please!

Premium Features