• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

22 foot charmac

509_Colton

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 30, 2012
Yakima wa
Will a 22 foot charmac fit 3 long tracks sleds with a good amount of room to get ready? Looking at buying a enclosed to make it esier for my dad to get ready. He has steel rods in his back and cant bend very well. Also rough guess on a fair price to pay for that trailer? Thanks

96-ramair

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2012
I have a 23' Look (18' box plus 5' v nose) and I can put in 3 165" 850s all forward facing (nose to tail on one side and one sled towards the back on the other) with room in half of the v for gear and walking around . For one person, it's fine. For 3 people and sleds, we unload 1 sled first so everyone has room to fold out chairs and get dressed. My FIL has had 3 spinal fusions and my wife has a hip replacement, and they love the trailer. I carry folding chairs, just hang them on the wall, and a radiant propane heater on one wall, and they are able to dress in a warm space with room to sit down.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

509_Colton

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 30, 2012
Yakima wa
Ended up with a 24ft charmac stealth tri sport with 5200lb axles so i can use it to haul cars as well thanks for the input

Premium Features