• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Service Video from BRP on updating sled components

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
Is this needed on an 18? Or wait to see if I have issues?

It doesn't appear they are retrofitting all registered (sold) 17s and 18s. I'm in a similar situation with my 18. I spoke to my dealer and I"m waiting to hear if there is a plan. I don't even want a fix right now but would like to be covered if **** starts going sideways.

J

jvb

Nov 26, 2007
I actually got a call from a lady from brp asking if I still had my sleds with belt issues. She said they want to replace motor mounts, deal with calibration issues. All she could tell me, but I have never received a call from brp before. I think I have bought a new sled almost every year since like 04.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I actually got a call from a lady from brp asking if I still had my sleds with belt issues. She said they want to replace motor mounts, deal with calibration issues. All she could tell me, but I have never received a call from brp before. I think I have bought a new sled almost every year since like 04.

Did you have a case open?

Premium Features