• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Legit Buyer/Seller list

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
Im not sure if this has been done before, but i think we need an official good buyer/seller list. This way, if you are buying from a forum member you can check how other peoples interactions with them went, and people can build a reputation(or ruin one). I think this will be good with all the stuff happening about bad experiences. Please no arguments, just post your experience with some one, would you do it again? were they helpful?
thanks and i think this will benefit everyone.

i bought a sled from mountaincat68papa. Sled was just like he said, very helpful and showed me everything. Smooth transaction.

mountaincat68papa=great seller.

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
With this new forum software (vbulletin) they have a classifieds rating system plugin that can be installed. It essentially is like the ebay feedback system, where sellers have a feedback rating (negative/positive score), and a comment history of past sales. So anyone who sells on Snowest would have a public history of their transactions and an associated rating.

I bet if enough people were interested Snowest, just might install it.

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
With this new forum software (vbulletin) they have a classifieds rating system plugin that can be installed. It essentially is like the ebay feedback system, where sellers have a feedback rating (negative/positive score), and a comment history of past sales. So anyone who sells on Snowest would have a public history of their transactions and an associated rating.

Yeah that would work well, ive seen threads like this on other forums so i thought it could work. Mabye a sticky then people could check it out whenever...?

J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT

That would be great if there were some sort of " Feedback" rating system with coments so that the people buy and sell alot could be known as "safe".

my .02

X
Jan 14, 2006
?????????i am lost

i am in have not been burned but some items not quite up to par...or as listed...other have been great....either way..i think a feedback system would keep it honest

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
On a car board I'm on....they have a section (like fouled plug, polaris or whatever) called "buyer/seller ratings"

After you buy/sell something you can go post a thread on the experience. Works good....keeps all that type of banter in one place.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
That would be helpful but I think it should be mandatory for anyone selling on here to have their profile's filled out.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
It works both ways...buyers or sellers

Everyone should complete your profiles...it promotes legitimacy and if everyone had to do it we would quickly weed out the bs and be on to bigger and better things around here. If you are too embarrassed to comment without the shield of anonymy than maybe what you say is not valuable enough for this arena. HMMMMM

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
It works both ways...buyers or sellers

Everyone should complete your profiles...it promotes legitimacy and if everyone had to do it we would quickly weed out the bs and be on to bigger and better things around here. If you are too embarrassed to comment without the shield of anonymy than maybe what you say is not valuable enough for this arena. HMMMMM

i know who you are... :face-icon-small-sho
and i would recommend you and your products to anybody anytime!!! :D excellent products and 5 star customer service!!!
consider that the first official feedback on a buyer/seller on snowest!!!

lets do this thing snowest!!! plug in the feedback system!!!

J

JasonAK

Dec 5, 2007
Good Idea!

I was robbed by a fellow snowester Named Scott Hillius. Went By the user name Rookie69 on the old forum. He took me for $225.00. He advertised that he had a set of fox zero pros that were 17.5 inch center to center but what he sent me was old white fox shocks that were only 15 inch center to center. When I asked for my money back he said no and then edited the add on snowest to match what He sent me. What a prick! However I printed the add before he changed it. Needless to say I got robbed.

JasonAk

Premium Features