• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP Performance Edition Package for 800R

M
Nov 26, 2007
Does anyone have any experience with this kit? I would list the kit, but if you don't know what it is, you probably don't have any experience with it...it may be new this year.
Thanks

Visi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Paradise, CA
Hopefully they will get them out for the '08 800r motors. I will buy one as soon as they are out!

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
They are claiming a huge increase for just a y-pipe, can, reeds, and a head......... around 18+.

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
As said above, Snowtech just published a stage tuning on a 07 800R, heads, y pipe, reeds, airbox/florites, and went from factory claimed hp of 151 I believe, to 172 hp. I think they were SLP heads and y pipe, so s/b very similar to their "performance package."

G

GONRIDIN

I ran the 07 version and it is a preaty good increase. The power band is better. The motor doesn't fall off like it used to if you dropped 100 RPM. I would say it is worth it. It baisicaly took a sled I didn't like and turned it into a sled I liked. I also changed the track which also made a diferance.

Premium Features