• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies Ride - Group Ride - This Weekend!!

C
May 6, 2013
Boulder, CO
Hey there sledaholics!!! The springtime has arrived and the sledding is gooooood!!!!! I took a spring break sled trip and just got off the snow after a week out at Jones & Buena Vista/Cottonwood & Crested Butte/Kelber... this is the time of the year that makes me love sledding!!!

I'm organizing some rides at Hahn's Peak this weekend. Ladies will head out with me on Saturday. Fellas can rally and head out together. Then a big group ride/party on the snow on Sunday! Ladies, any & all skill levels are welcome!!

I have a 10% discount for Hahns Peak Roadhouse lodging, hit me up for details on how to score the deal.

The POW I ordered looks like its going to arrive with some perfect timing, check out the weather link: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...06.9297667029997&site=all&smap=1#.UzmpavldV8F

Let's Shred!!! send me an email here, post to thread, or catch me on Facebook ~Nona

2014-03-28 11.57.27.jpg 2014-03-29 10.31.37.jpg 2014-03-29 10.31.32.jpg

Last edited:
C
May 6, 2013
Boulder, CO
On the POW!!!!!

Yep, all my sled trips i've been booking have turned up major POW for rides and this one is on track to deliver as well... spring riding, i love it!!!!

Guys are riding out as a group on Saturday and big group ride on Sunday, any and all welcome!!! We'll meet at Hahns Peak Roadhouse trailhead at 9am, and the north/Columbine lot at 9:30 if anyone is interested. It will be easy to spot me... i'm the shreddy bettie on the old trailing arm mountain max puttin a hurtin on the pow in my green snow tutu!!!!! :)

Premium Features