• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone use FXR Super Lite?

L
Mar 8, 2011
Just curious is anyone has tried an FXR Super Lite? Nice graphics, decent prices, just wondering about quality & performance?

S
Jan 5, 2013
fxr mtn air superlite

Just picked one up a few days ago, the quality is excellent and it is very lightweight. Haven't had it on the snow yet but would have to imagine the performance is just as good. My Oakley goggles fit into it perfectly also.

L
Mar 8, 2011
Just picked one up a few days ago, the quality is excellent and it is very lightweight. Haven't had it on the snow yet but would have to imagine the performance is just as good. My Oakley goggles fit into it perfectly also.
Did you get the white or black one? Only 1250 grams they seem reasonably price. Is the breath box decent?

S
Jan 5, 2013
I got the white one which looks even nicer in person. Lightest helmet I've ever had while still maintaining comfort and quality. Like I said I haven't been riding with it so I'm not sure how the breath box works but it forms on my face perfectly and doesn't pinch like some do. Hope this helps.

Premium Features