• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Arctic Cat M8 Snow Pro 153

P

Pertzbro

Nov 12, 2008
Denver, CO. Originally NW Iowa
I might be interested if your still selling. If not, I might still be interested in it come next spring. I havnt decided if Im going to sled less and rent this year or buy. If I wait, and its available next spring, I wouldnt offer anything over $5,000

J
Mar 28, 2008
You're a bit late!

Dude, did you read his post? Now is not the time to start low balling the guy. You are a day late and many dollars short.

Powderhound

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
I might be interested if your still selling. If not, I might still be interested in it come next spring. I havnt decided if Im going to sled less and rent this year or buy. If I wait, and its available next spring, I wouldnt offer anything over $5,000

OKAY !!!!!!! Maybe I can give you a thousand just to take it off my hands... :becky:

B

Biglizard1

Feb 15, 2010
Baker City
Since I posted after you powderhound can i get in on the 1k offer... i would only take 500 and make you pay for gas to meet me.... you have my info....that would get it off your hands and all then you could be sledless this coming year..the nerve..:face-icon-small-dis

nielnich

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2010
Lusk, Wy
Come on RJ. Maybe you should just give this sled to the hot red headed teller at your place of empleyment. I'm sure her husband wouldn't mind.

Premium Features