• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another 900 Build...SURE WHY NOT!!

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
good to see that thing on the snow congrats, only a week away for the cooke trip, going to pack up the trailer this weekend yeeee haaaa, see ya there

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Looking good. I wish I could have been there to see the looks on peoples faces when they see that monster.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Looking good. I wish I could have been there to see the looks on peoples faces when they see that monster.

HAHA...yeh i was about 10 miles back and jumped on her sled to check it out, and my buddy rode my 900...no one around (his first time EVER on a sled :face-icon-small-sho and come around a turn...BAM 3 dudes chilling on the trail...

i creeped by them trying to be cool and thought...yeh man, check this baby out...and was like...DAMN...im on her sled now, and i watched them gock at my 900, not like WOW that thing is amazing, more like...WTF IS THAT??? LOL..was pretty funny, but never ran into anyone else that day...

i would feel like the man if i could get the damn plastic to line up everywhere...thats the only issue i have a hard time letting people see...and in reality, its not "that bad" but im a drama queen..HAHA...

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
GLAD to hear you got her out on the snow man!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-coo:beer;

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
just got back from another ride on this BABY....only pulled about 50 miles...

but TONS of fresh, sled rode flat out great...

i installed the little fox float resiviors to the float shocks...they add 4% more air, and suppose to keep them from bottoming out and give a better response...and let me tell you...THEY WORK AWESOME..

the sled was only pulling about 7600-7650 rpms at WOT...but its pulling hard...running 74g MTX wieghts..and i think 3g in th outter hole...

would like to pull another 100rpms...so will mess with that after cooke city next week..

otherwise...SLED IS RUNNING TOP NOTCH...couldnt be happier...

now if that damn plastic would line up so it looks nice, lol .

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
hey sean hello from cooke city, the snow is great. don't worry you won't have the first carnage of the trip, brian took care of that for ya 3 miles up the trail. lol

took out bumper,hood,pipe fenders cowl,nose pan lol and tooke 3 trees with him. i got it patched back up for him. no phone service up here sean so we are at antlers lodge it is at the end of town on the left side of the road, try not to take the snowmobile trail this time with your truck. :face-icon-small-hap

see ya when you get here email me if you want

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Wish I could be there with you guys but instead I am sitting in a Hotel in Charlotte, NC. Hopefully we can get together end of march in the Snowies Bruce and up in MT afterward with you Sean. I just put down the deposit on 900 number 2 today.:face-icon-small-hap

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
hey sean hello from cooke city, the snow is great. don't worry you won't have the first carnage of the trip, brian took care of that for ya 3 miles up the trail. lol

took out bumper,hood,pipe fenders cowl,nose pan lol and tooke 3 trees with him. i got it patched back up for him. no phone service up here sean so we are at antlers lodge it is at the end of town on the left side of the road, try not to take the snowmobile trail this time with your truck. :face-icon-small-hap

see ya when you get here email me if you want

That sounds like a story I would like to hear the rest of lmao

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
HAHAHA...SHUT your damn face kreg...

but i wasnt driving that Fire Engine...but lets just say it still sucked, lol...i pleed the 5th

Amen Zane...Amen, lol.

No worries that pic is in an e-mail from that long ago ! whats that 4-5 years now? pretty safe to say im not digging for that :D

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
sean, get your va jj reeled up and lets go, its dumping right now.

i tried to ride yesterday, lets just say the snow was too deep to get into my secret spot, tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, and so is sunday

the pow was light, fluffy and deeeeeep

DID YOU HEAR ME?:D

P.S. :gossip: bring your big girl pants cuz im gonna destroy you

:nod:

Premium Features