• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

These sleds have any value left?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
All I know is..............If I read one more time where you typed " Im 225 dripping wet and looking good" I'm gonna throw up:puke:

That is such a disturbing mental picture....you have no idea what that has done to me...I still have nightmares.

good thing i wont say that ever..i promise...cause im 255lbs naked, hairy and looking amazing:face-icon-small-ton

LMFAO
MotivationalPoster6.jpg

how'd you get that pic of me...thats how i role...impress the ladies :crutch:
I've looked at 05 900 166's with only 600 miles and they had the slp torque arm and can...a dealer only wanted 3200.
very good deal...just start reading, and if you like it go for it...there lots of info on here to guide you, and like MH said..its a love hate thing...and as you can tell...most LOVE them :amen:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
POLZINHUNTER will have 900 into ProRide chassis conversion kits for us soon!

OH YES....:face-icon-small-hap, but damnit..i already owe Kreg my first born and money for everything i got from him...whats another kid you knw...:face-icon-small-sho

Or, in a 2007 - 2009 D8 chassis! At least then you would know the engine was reliable.......can't believe I said that!:face-icon-small-ton

LMFAO!!! you are more then correct...LOL....

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
.......good thing i wont say that ever..i promise...cause im 255lbs naked, hairy and looking amazing:face-icon-small-ton......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Damn it, now i gotta go thru 6 more weeks of therapy :face-icon-small-fro:rant:...........and hopefully my eyesight will return soon. :face-icon-small-con

Last edited:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Holy thread drift batman.... :eek::eek:

Oh well, I suppose with modding a bunch of guys who are insane enough to actually own these sleds (let alone ride them) it should come to be expcted:eek::amen:

BTW, did I ever mention I own and love my 900 also... I hope there is room in the insane asylum for one more:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-hap:cool:

100_4691.jpg

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
It's all good boys, sell your chassis and keep the 900.... POLZINHUNTER will have 900 into ProRide chassis conversion kits for us soon!

Never say never

BUT...

I've already taken some measurements... the front mounted intake would not fit because of the steering linkage... the pipe would have to be fully custom as well.

A WHOLE LOT of work would be needed and the balance, that makes the PRO RMK so nice, would be thrown off...

But...the RAW chassis 900's are SWEET!!:face-icon-small-sho

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
MH...

i love it...even though you moved on into the newer chassis...its amazing your interest in the 900 still..i love it..

and the RAW 900...only time will tell (hint hint) ;)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Who says I've moved on??

thats the spirit...

well, most of us with the 900...have just that..and have spent so much on them a new sled is out of the question...and im sure your rocking a pretty slick Dragon, or Assault too right now ;)

you still plowing a 9 every once in a while...or did you get your hands on the 07 935...you sly dog you, lol

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Hey Sean, let me know if you figure out how to turn off that tree magnet that you have on your sled... my buddies is cranked all the way up this year and we have no idea where it is to turn it off.....:confused::eek::rant:

Marktree1.jpg

Marktree2.jpg

Marktree3.jpg

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Hey Sean, let me know if you figure out how to turn off that tree magnet that you have on your sled... my buddies is cranked all the way up this year and we have no idea where it is to turn it off.....:confused::eek::rant:

its called a tether cord...if you start getting sucked into the tree...jump off that baby and pray the sleds magnetic force is released :p

OMFG, That is tooooo funny!
I told ya....Branded for life!!:thumb:

i hate you :rant: (when we meet up and ride...i wanna ride your sled and see if its the same force as mine)...BUT...just to be safe, i should do it naked, to elminate the chance of my gear being the issue :face-icon-small-win

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
its called a tether cord...if you start getting sucked into the tree...jump off that baby and pray the sleds magnetic force is released :p

Well, he already has a tether, so that's not the issue.:face-icon-small-sho

i hate you :rant: (when we meet up and ride...i wanna ride your sled and see if its the same force as mine)...BUT...just to be safe, i should do it naked, to elminate the chance of my gear being the issue :face-icon-small-win

:eek::eek::eek::camera:

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com

OMG...too funny. I actually fell outta my chair......:p

Time to get Kreg to work full time on the TARS
I think hes the only one who can save us:amen:

Premium Features