• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 dakota performance 1080

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Nice sled

Easy does it gents. Probly havin an arguement doesn't help. I agree some posts are bad for biz and the odd apology doesn't hurt, but the bottom line is Snowest is not the ideal place to sell large dollar rigs with mod motors. If you have a year old ride with efi and a turbo you'll probly get your $8000. Most of the ppl here are looking for the ultimate deal. That's why I decided to keep the sled I'm riding. Carbs are no longer a preferred choice in fuel management and the tuners now push buttons on a fuel control module/piggy back box.

I'm not saying you have no hope of selling this ride but again Snowest is the least likely to get a good dollar. Try listing on e-bay, kijjii or locally. If you have a bud interrested in it offer to take payments untill it's paid for and then turn it over. You got some options. If the sled was in western Canada and I had a few extra bucks I'd probably buy it but thats just me. I'm an old school tuner and in big guns carbs still make excellent power and with the right ones are probly quicker and snappier in relation to the throttle. I'm also a twin pipe guy.... nothing sounds like twins... Period!!! But thats just me....

Good luck Partner and forget the dudes sho insult you, just re-state the facts and move on.

Later.... :face-icon-small-coo

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
Thanks for the advice

Thanks for the advice like Ive always said if it doesn't sell I might just have to ride it so there really is no down side good sleddin

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
Not sure how much HP I have never dynoed it but Some one on here dynoed theirs and it was like 224HP with the smaller carbs and less timing so some where around there I would say.

S

Shortcut

Feb 27, 2010
Is this sled still for sale & where in CO is it located, it's a big state. Thanks

Premium Features