• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How many of you 900 guys are going to pay the $10?

J

jafraune

Dec 13, 2007
wyoming
I'm curious to see about the 900 guys....it seems like we have a really good core group of guys here, but with the "changes" it seems like we will see many users go onto other forums. So post up if your going to pay up.....and if your not let us know too...

Me: I'll pay 10 bucks....for help that I got from you guys and the friends that I have made, its worth every penny.:beer;

Jack

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
I look at it this way $30.00 for 9 years, thats a real bargain.

The question is will I renew after 3 years.

KSH

Last edited:

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
The most help I've gotten from anyone here, has been the 900 guys. I plan on paying and staying. Hoping my fellow my fellow 900 guys stay also. If not, let me know where you will be. LOL.:beer;

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I'll stay

With The money I have saved and made right here I could pay the $$$ for forever and a day.

Most recent example

1)Build tester and set tps for under 20.00 in my garage
2)take to dealer and let them do (if they can be trusted)= 100.00 maybe more . That one thing alone saves me decades of subsricption to this site AND I KNOW FOR A FACT IT WAS DIALED IN TO PERFECTION .

FRANKLY AT THIS POINT I WOULD PAY EXTRA TO GET FOLKS TO SHUT UP!

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO SUPPORTING THE SPORT ? AMERICAN BUSINESS? ETC?

I AM STAYING

M

MacDawg productions

Sep 5, 2008
Van Isle, British Columbia
The help that I received on here, is priceless. I could go on, but really, $10 is two beer. You have to give back to the sport. Anybody who bickers about paying it, well, they are probably not much help on here anyways! I"m paying the fee. Even though I don't use any of the extra features, and have never had a problem with the speed of the site.
Carry on pow hunters!!

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
I'll probably stick around and see what happens, I don't stock alot of faith in it working though, too many have tried the pay thing and it doesn't work when there are so many other places to go for free.

My vote is still to turn back the clock and put it back to the way it was???? I didn't see a problem with that.:confused:

W
Dec 1, 2007
Montana
I'll be paying.

I think the 900 bunch is exactly the type of people that has made this forum as great as it is and hopefully even better.The fact that we have not given up on a sled with so many problems and have come together to make it a great sled in my opinion tells me what kind of people you all are.

I have not posted much in the last few years but I have read everything here more than once!I would like to thank all of you for your passion and knowledge and for making this sled what it is today.

Mark

How about a 900 forum ride?

J

jafraune

Dec 13, 2007
wyoming
I'll probably stick around and see what happens, I don't stock alot of faith in it working though, too many have tried the pay thing and it doesn't work when there are so many other places to go for free.

My vote is still to turn back the clock and put it back to the way it was???? I didn't see a problem with that.:confused:

jsledder, I hear ya....there is a lot of BS going on especially in the general forum....but I feel the 900 forum is to good to let go, thats why im wondering who will stay

I'll be paying.

I think the 900 bunch is exactly the type of people that has made this forum as great as it is and hopefully even better.The fact that we have not given up on a sled with so many problems and have come together to make it a great sled in my opinion tells me what kind of people you all are.

I have not posted much in the last few years but I have read everything here more than once!I would like to thank all of you for your passion and knowledge and for making this sled what it is today.

Mark

How about a 900 forum ride?

Mark,thanks for the great comments....it always amazes me to the people that read these threads and get info from us but rarely chime in....its simply awesome in my eyes....you are and the others to this site are an asset....

Forum ride would be great....any other takers?

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
I agree the price is not bad and i am going to stay.

I just don't agree with what they are doing and how they went about it.

yes the 900 guys are what this site is all about. We help each other with out hesitation. I am glad i have gotten to know a lot of you.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Well, i don't know..i am kinda cheap..and $10 will get me a few quarts of chocolate milk..

anyone wanna spot me in these tough times..i haven't even got to work on my 900 this year ;)

OK, ok..ill stay

W
May 27, 2009
Maple Valley, WA
Well ladies and gentleman, i don't own a 900 BUT i have an 06 Polaris 700 (755) and i feel right along with everyone else. This forum is PRICELESS! Have learned so much and have talked with a number of great individuals i have met through Snowest. I am reaching for my $10 from my wallet as i speak. Where do i pay?

G
$30.00 is a steal for the amount of info and BS on this forum. Snowmobiling without the forum and you guys would be like the guys who pay for the sled and repairs, truck and gas, but are to cheap to wear a beacon and carry a set of probes. ?????????go figure.

J

jafraune

Dec 13, 2007
wyoming
I agree the price is not bad and i am going to stay.

I just don't agree with what they are doing and how they went about it.

yes the 900 guys are what this site is all about. We help each other with out hesitation. I am glad i have gotten to know a lot of you.

I agree bruce...there were other ways they could have gone about this. A suggestion would be something like hardcoresledder does. They have contributing members and it cost 25 bucks a year...they get special privileges for contributing members such as ulimited pms, own sub forum..etc. And there are a lot of them. I think there are enough good people on this site to become contributing members to support this site at where the need to be financially. And you dont want to contribute, thats ok too u still get to use the site as normal.

The thing that scares me about the whole pay for the site, is that it scares away so many new people...If I had bought my first sled, didnt know much about it so tried to get on a forum and there were 5 to chose from and 1 was paying...Im going to the free ones first...Before when snowest was free they didnt have to "sell a product" now that it is a pay site "they have to sell it" as a product to new people which I think will be hard to do given the other sites out there. I know its easy for me to pay because I know what im getting....but other newby's have no clue.....my .02

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I'll pay & stay.
The 900 section is the most organized and information packed sub-section around sled forums. This is amazing considering the 2 year production run of that motor. Kudos to everyone who has made this sections what it is! I would pay just to have access to the 900 section alone :beer;:cool:

jokerman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Wy.
Definetly count me in,you guys out there with the 9's&755's have save arse & $$$$ many times over.Good site!!!!:D:D:D:D:beer;:beer;:beer;

Premium Features