• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Complete Set of Walker Evans For Sale

M
Dec 10, 2007
Herriman, UT
For Sale is a set of Walker Evans Shocks pulled off a 08 Dragon 800 with 300 miles. Front shocks were sent in to Walker Evans for the 09 update and calibrated correctly and is considered "new" since it wasn't put on the sled when I got it back. For the rear set of shocks, the front track shock is stock and was pulled directly off the sled. It has the black cover on it, which is standard. The rear track shock is brand new. Something happened to the stock rear track shock and Walker Evans sent me a brand spanking new one since it was under warranty. I have since upgraded to Fox Zero Pros and have no need for the Walker Evans shock set. $375 is a great deal for the set, PLUS $20 for shipping. I will ship standard ground through UPS with insurance. I will only ship it to US addresses. Email me at j.r.goff@gmail.com I respond to emails very quickly. Or text me at (801) 913-1747.

Last edited:
N

NINJIN

Nov 29, 2007
would you separate the front and rear sets by any chance? Say 150 for the front?

Premium Features