• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 2005 M7 162 Attack 20 straightened

M
Nov 26, 2007
billings, MT
F/S 2005 M7 162 Attack 20 straightened... UPDATED PICS

heres a list of mods done to it: UPDATED PICS BELOW!!!!

RKT 15:1 head(7500ft and up on 91 octane)
RKT porting
RKT torsional clutch mod(34degree helix)
Speedwerx pipe
BDX intake
BDX 10.4 sheaves
Boondocker Box(non N2O version)
2Cool Air Vents
HRP Relocation brackets
Summitt Seeker Scratchers
8" PowerMadd Risers
Cutler adj. weights

i will be up front and honest on the condition of this sled. its not perfect or immaculate... its a sled and i rode it fairly hard. its never been wrecked or rolled. im not a jumper so it has not been dropped off any big cornices etc. the hood up at the front is cracked at both vents. also this sled was a 153 but was very recently stretched to a 162... one caviat, its kind of a homemade job(tunnel extension). reason being is all the parts were on backorder so i improvised. it actually looks quite good. i do have the tunnel edges and gussets now i just need to install them. the sled has 2100ish miles. i do have a cover for it as well . it has always been stored in a temperature controlled shop. i will get a pic of the odometer shortly. any serious inquiries please pm me or call 406-861-0604. heres a few pics of it when it was a 153:

003.jpg

(before the airbox)

007.jpg

(before the hood vent)

005.jpg

008.jpg

not sure what to ask for it so i obviously will field any and all offers. i will get some more updated pics up shortly!

Bssnowmobile001.jpg

Bssnowmobile002.jpg

Bssnowmobile003.jpg

Bssnowmobile004.jpg

Bssnowmobile005.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features