• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 900 billet chaincase covers

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
Ill probly get one this summer, im broke from getting my 900 running. LOL plus i gotta pay for my can am outlander 800.

M

MATCO

Jan 2, 2010
edmonds, wa
I am interested in one of the chain case covers as mine must be warped, I didn't put straight edge on it but I replaced the seal and it is still leaking at the footwell. How much are they? and I might be interested in the rider select delete if its priced right.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I am interested in one of the chain case covers as mine must be warped, I didn't put straight edge on it but I replaced the seal and it is still leaking at the footwell. How much are they? and I might be interested in the rider select delete if its priced right.

Covers are $175.00 shipped in the lower 48 and RS Delete kits are $100.00.I am working on more of both at the moment. The RS kits will be ready in the next day or so and more covers will be ready by the 15!

R
Nov 20, 2009
Covers are $175.00 shipped in the lower 48 and RS Delete kits are $100.00.I am working on more of both at the moment. The RS kits will be ready in the next day or so and more covers will be ready by the 15!
don't forget to box one cover for Michigan!!LOL

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
TTT..i know Kreg is busy moving his shop right now, but he might have a few made and sitting around that he can sell to pay for gas, lol...

Great products...#1 guy...

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Kreg you should make a steering post brace for the M series sleds too ;)

I already have 2 donor sleds for just that:face-icon-small-coo The moment I saw that I thought $$$$$! I havent looked into it to closley yet as my buddies didnt want me to tear apart there new sled in the middle of the season. I can only hope its better that the POS Rider Select.that is the most over engineered ,under build ClusterF@@K I have ever seen .If I ever meet the people resposible for that I'm gonna have to ***** slap someone:face-icon-small-hap

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Is the 05 cover different from the 06?

Is the 06 also a POS or Are those good with the upgrade bracket?

yes the 05 cover is longer then the 06-10 covers

the 06 is the same material as the 05, and even with the updated bracket you will have to cover it with heat reflective tape to keep it from melting..

my thoughts are this...the billet cover weighs pretty much the same as the stock plastic one with the updated bracket..so your not gaining the weight, it looks trick, and you can powder coat (or anazodize) them any color..

but Kreg has not built the 06-up bilet chaincase cover....YET ;)

J

J.Jensen

Feb 15, 2010
Northern Norway
yes the 05 cover is longer then the 06-10 covers

the 06 is the same material as the 05, and even with the updated bracket you will have to cover it with heat reflective tape to keep it from melting..

my thoughts are this...the billet cover weighs pretty much the same as the stock plastic one with the updated bracket..so your not gaining the weight, it looks trick, and you can powder coat (or anazodize) them any color..

but Kreg has not built the 06-up bilet chaincase cover....YET ;)

I'll take one of those covers when the first batch is done :p

Better looking, stronger, more durable, less or same as stock weight = must have for our 900's :D

Premium Features