• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Goggle Bag options

K
Nov 13, 2013
Squamish BC
I love my cats, nothing is better. Except..... wtf is this goggle bag we are always plagued with? Doo has by far the best storage up top. Does anyone know of a company offering a better option for the goggle bag? I live on the coast in BC and we have wet winters, anything that goes in there is wet. Goggles a toque a sandwich. It seems crazy that cat can design such a great sled and then stop short on the goggle bag (running boards and tail flap too lol) How does none of their testers say something to them about this? I guess theyre all Dave Norona type yes men afraid to say something for fear of being dropped...... Anyway....

Any after market options to fill that void? Thanks in advance boys.

ultrasks700

Premium Member
Jul 7, 2009
MAINE
Have you tried the windshield bag yet? I actually think it works pretty good. I DO like the google bag...just not for goggles, works good for gloves, they stay nice and warm while storied there. When i carry spare goggles i normally keep them in my tunnel bag wrapped in a shirt or something. I've had them damaged before from sittin gin there to long fromt he vibrations, bumping around, etc.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I put the plastic screen off the sno pro in that spot instead since that spot lets a good amount of under hood heat out. Then I take off the windshield and run the Cat bag there.

B

Boondockingak

I love my cats, nothing is better. Except..... wtf is this goggle bag we are always plagued with? Doo has by far the best storage up top. Does anyone know of a company offering a better option for the goggle bag? I live on the coast in BC and we have wet winters, anything that goes in there is wet. Goggles a toque a sandwich. It seems crazy that cat can design such a great sled and then stop short on the goggle bag (running boards and tail flap too lol) How does none of their testers say something to them about this? I guess theyre all Dave Norona type yes men afraid to say something for fear of being dropped...... Anyway....

Any after market options to fill that void? Thanks in advance boys.

I’m with you. I tried carrying different things in there, only to have them soaked each time. Maybe our bros don’t ride in deep snow???

R
Jul 23, 2018
i run the windshield bag as well works really well. i use the google pouch for gloves too keeps them warm and also the gopro so the cold doesnt drain the battery when its not in use

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Polaris has the BEST goggle bag for the Pro. Triangle shaped and sits right over the pipe but under the hood so no water drips in. It would actually cook the water out of a wet pair of gloves in about 90 min or dry out a soaked pair of goggles in 30. Love the feeling of a dry warm pair of goggles on those 30-34 degree days we get out here on the west coast.
I replaced my can on my Alpha with a Dia S so I have room in there now to reach under the hood. Gotta figure something out, maybe that Pro bag could be fitted on this sled. It was vented on the side to let the moisture out, had a thick heat shield on the bottom so it didn’t burn the contents and a water resistant top to keep any drips coming from above out of the bag.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Anyone try this windshield goggle bag, as i am also looking for storage up top. Looks pretty sweet, just wondering how well it performs.

https://www.nxtlvlshop.com/products/windshield-bag-arctic-cat-black-black

I tried that bag on my proclimb it was GARBAGE! holes were not even close to lining up. weird riveted to the sled look. Cat bag is made in china but SOOOO much better. Get one, goggles sit perfectly inside it. not even sure why they call the goggle bag a goggle bag, its too tight. its a perfect place for cell phone and charger tho. warm cell phone always ready for pics. if you take it out and run the sno pro screen, you will get a lot of melted snow into your engine bay on deep days, I run the screen in the spring. big heat escape.

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
goggle bag

i have a can on 2018 and i put half of my handlebar bag on the frame in front of the can, i used zip ties and it gets nice and warm to dry things out.

Premium Features