• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha 1 Low Profile seat...?

RyanD121

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2011
Grand Junction, CO
Has anyone seen or heard anything about an aftermarket low profile seat for the Alpha? I have one on my ProClimb and love it. Thanks a lot

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
All of the seats that fit the short tank will work with the Alpha.

I'm going to try the Skinz Freeride seat this year, and it will be my first time with an aftermarket seat.

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
All of the seats that fit the short tank will work with the Alpha.

I'm going to try the Skinz Freeride seat this year, and it will be my first time with an aftermarket seat.

Just FYI for those that may not know... If they are not specific for the 18 plus then you will need to modify to fit because where they meet the plastics at the front is different. I had to trim about 2 inches of plastic off my 16 seat and reattach the upholstery.

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
Just FYI for those that may not know... If they are not specific for the 18 plus then you will need to modify to fit because where they meet the plastics at the front is different. I had to trim about 2 inches of plastic off my 16 seat and reattach the upholstery.

I stand corrected.

Premium Features