• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

110 Snow Bike!

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Got our Holeshot Sno Ripper kit in for our Honda CRF110. Got it installed and also did some customs plastics, Seat, Bars, 20mm Carb, Pipe Mod and a couple others things.

This Holeshot kit is legit! Super impressed, hoping to find some testing snow this weekend up high.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
cool!

You think that 110 has enough ompff to turn a little more lug?

I would say yes, The kit does gear it down. Also it is easy to get more power out of these 110s. They are in the design phase for some bolt on powder lugs for the deeper days but they do pretty well as is. There is some videos out there.

SteepNdeep450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2014
Bozeman, MT
I would say yes, The kit does gear it down. Also it is easy to get more power out of these 110s. They are in the design phase for some bolt on powder lugs for the deeper days but they do pretty well as is. There is some videos out there.

Or you just buy a whole new motor, I bet that thing has the same bolt points on its frame as a CRF50 if I'm not mistaken. Its just got the top motor bolt and the one on the downtube behind the motor. Shame the 110s aren't clutched, I bet that thing would still be a good time... adult or child.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Very sorry I did not come back to this thread!

Still very much in love with the kit! I am 260lbs and rip it all over the place. We have done two race events with it for our son and it continues to impress. We ended up putting a smaller rear gear to get in doing around 34mph but we still hit the rev limiter. We must likely to will do a big bore and a rev box for more fun but like I said it is a blast as is!

Aaron at Holeshot did indeed sale the design to Polaris so it will now be a Timbersled Ripper and the cost has come down to under 2k which is way nice!

Here is a sneak oicture of the kit to come soon.

Premium Features