• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Favorite Pics of our riding area.

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
K
Dec 20, 2007
S.L.C/
thanks boondocker i will look up you guys , if u watch the boondockers movies thats my style very aggressive boondocking. i hpoe the season is long like tahoe!

B
thanks boondocker i will look up you guys , if u watch the boondockers movies thats my style very aggressive boondocking. i hpoe the season is long like tahoe!

you should fit right in , thats the kind of riding we do , now what do you ride ? the guys and me ride 163 dragons , you will need a long track for sure , oh by the way the new guys buy the beer :beer;:D

M
Mar 9, 2009
Scappoose, Oregon
if u watch the boondockers movies thats my style very aggressive boondocking. i hpoe the season is long like tahoe!

BF and I went out and rode in your country two years back for the Polaris convention in Reno. We rode up near Truckee and found some great country that had some steep chutes. Wish we would have found you and then you could have shown us the local areas. You will definately like riding down in Southern Colorado/Northern New Mexico.

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
Stay in Tahoe nothing against NM but you got, North and South lake, Sonora Pass and Mammoth. If I could I would live there....Plus there is a place that has the best clam chowder I have ever had on top of a hill in Tahoe.

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
already to many tracks for me now.

I like things the way they are pretty soon with all the land closures uts going to be a major destination and it already is for us.
We need to go to Dardunelle CA and track up there snow. Lol

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
Guys I know everyone has been taking pictures for many years now. Can some of you guys post some good ones from Hwy 64 - Hopewell Lake - Windy Point - Red River - Jimnez etc.

Lets get some good pics up and get our section pumped up for winter.

greeny peak, NM 006.JPG

Premium Features