• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Arrivals

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Went and looked at the new Cat's this last weekend................Damn I just might have to buy one and put the 08 in the garage!!!!!!:D

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
i like the green one:beer;

got mine yesterday:
DSC04188.jpg

C
Nov 28, 2006
Willow, AK

Not really sure how well that Rack will fit with the new seat. They show it on an 09 (looking at the seat) and it's rather limited in size. Mountain Addiction has a good idea, but 1.3gal cans???? That's about enough gas to light yourself on fire when you run out. I'm going to powder coat that vortech rack and mount it on the tunnel (hopefully). I usually carry 5 gallons when going out for a short day ride, and zip tie a spare belt on the back of the rack.

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
Not really sure how well that Rack will fit with the new seat. They show it on an 09 (looking at the seat) and it's rather limited in size. Mountain Addiction has a good idea, but 1.3gal cans???? That's about enough gas to light yourself on fire when you run out. I'm going to powder coat that vortech rack and mount it on the tunnel (hopefully). I usually carry 5 gallons when going out for a short day ride, and zip tie a spare belt on the back of the rack.

It should work just fine. I have the 2010 accessories catalog and they show the rack on the 2010 sled. Its shown way in the back over the heat exchanger. I think they look good.

J
Dec 4, 2007
Northern Sweden
sweat sleds ... think i haft to change brand now! coming from a D8 rmk 09...
Looking at 2010 hrc m8 ... wider ski disance and better shock 90 duro track, is there more to it an that compare whit 2010 m8 snopro ?

Last edited:

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
My Dealer is saying 3-4 more weeks for my Sno-Pro! Everything takes longer getting to the Keweenaw....But I know it is worth the wait

My graphics kit is on the way (BIG Thanks to SCS Vinyl in Bozemon, MT they did a great job on my custom kit), my Float 2's are ready to install, and I hope my Skinz can will be ready.....Just need a sled!

John

Premium Features