• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Video

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Nice job on the video Pat. :) Glad you got to ride with Carter. Did you get the whole story on Bob? PM me if it's too juicy for the forum.

Take it easy, scmurs

S
Jan 1, 2005
Cedar Rapids, Ia.
Nice job on the video Pat. :) Glad you got to ride with Carter. Did you get the whole story on Bob? PM me if it's too juicy for the forum.

Take it easy, scmurs

Carter/Justin great guys to ride with. I'm sure Carter watched his words if he knew you were Bob's buddies, otherwise not much to tell. Bob has a history of being an Ahole to guests & others that work at the lodge. I've never had a problems with him, but have heard many instances thru the years of going out there. Towards the end of his employment, sounds like they tried to keep him in a groomer to keep customer complaints down.

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
Thanks everyone glad you like it.

scmurs,
Carter is the MAN!
He has some great spots he can find untouched snow in March, as for Bob I kinda had the story before we went out their and did want to bother Carter with it all, going to miss riding with Bob but I sure had a blast with Carter and cant wait till next year.
Togwotee is awsome terrain and Carter the guy to show you it.

vrod,
thanks I got the song from watching your video all summer the Devils and Angels song is great tune and then just had to get the Royal bliss CD. looks like might be some copy right issues as myspace rejected my video. Royal bliss must have signed with a label?

song is " Here they come"
by Royal Bliss
they are out of Bozeman "I think"

Premium Features