• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010-2011 M8 which lightweight can

waycooljr

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2010
Sidney, MT
I just bought a Jaws ceramic can for my 10' HCR. I am excited to install it and test it out this riding season!! I think the biggest thing is going to be the weight loss from the factory suitcase, in my opinion though!!!!

M

M6johnny

Dec 4, 2007
Brookings SD
I just ordered a ceramic coated powder lite by bikeman. I heard sound bites of them all and it sounded the best, imo. I had a bikeman on my M7 and loved it. Plus the powder lite is like 4 lbs. I called them and said that if I notice a bog that I can send it back and get a full refund.

S
Sep 22, 2009
Southern MN
I just ordered a ceramic coated powder lite by bikeman. I heard sound bites of them all and it sounded the best, imo. I had a bikeman on my M7 and loved it. Plus the powder lite is like 4 lbs. I called them and said that if I notice a bog that I can send it back and get a full refund.
I have the Bikeman Powder Lite on my 07' M1000, Put it on last year, Loud but I love it! Waaayyyyyyyyy lighter than a stock can, No power loss at all, and when I took the sled out west with it last year I think it ran better. My buddy likes it so much He just ordered one for his 2010 M8.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.teamhps.com/

I just installed the HPS can last week on my '10 M8. Great fit. Rode today in 42" + of pow and it never skipped a beat. No bog, no power loss noticed at 10,500ft. Sled ran strong.

DSC_0065.jpg

Last edited:

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
http://www.teamhps.com/

I just installed the HPS can last week on my '10 M8. Great fit. Rode today in 42" + of pow and it never skipped a beat. No bog, no power loss noticed at 10,500ft. Sled ran strong.

DSC_0065.jpg

That snow is just so awesome....I mean its still October and that looks better than most the stuff I was riding in all of last season! Enjoy it...and I hope there is Lots more in the near future!

John

Y

yetipolaris

Oct 4, 2013
MT
Speedwerx

Didnt see any one with Speedwerx can yet if so let me know how you like it will be doing pipe and y pipe from Speedwerx if I run different can with pipe and y will it matter for the fuel maping

Last edited:

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
Did see any one with Speedwerx can yet if so let me know how you like it will be doing pipe and y pipe from Speedwerx if I run different can with pipe and y will it matter for the fuel maping

I had a speedwerx can on my 11. It Sounded very good. Can't say much for performance since it was on there when I bought it.

Sent from my telephone

I
M8 with Skinz Super Q

I just put a Skinz Super Q and let me tell you it might be the best sound on the mountain! (except turbos :face-icon-small-coo ) The can sounds great and takes off around 16 pounds off stock. Not much low end bog at all and absolutely no high rev hickups. worth the money

Premium Features