• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski doo SC10-III 151 in a mountian max

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Wrenchmaster

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
B.C. Canada
Anyone mount a ski doo SCIII in a mountain max? I want to find out the distance from axle to suspension mounts and measurements from CtC for the front & rear holes.

Wrenchmaster

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
B.C. Canada
Sorry, haven't checked this thread for a bit, yes I can post pics. I think I'll be doing a build thread soon since I've done a ton of work on this thing so far this year. When I get the pics up, I'll post a link. Here's a couple, not the best of the install, I swapped over to an Ekholm tunnel at the same time as installing the skid and a 159" track.

MM700 013.jpg MM700 016.jpg MM700 018.jpg

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
Sorry, haven't checked this thread for a bit, yes I can post pics. I think I'll be doing a build thread soon since I've done a ton of work on this thing so far this year. When I get the pics up, I'll post a link. Here's a couple, not the best of the install, I swapped over to an Ekholm tunnel at the same time as installing the skid and a 159" track.

You say that is an ELkholm tunnel? Has that tunnel been modified? I have not seen one with foot rails like that. looks great.

Wrenchmaster

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
B.C. Canada
Yes, it's an Elkholm with a drop & roll, but I've modified it quite a bit. Built the boards out of grip edge from an Apex tunnel and stretched it 12" or so to accommodate up to a 162" track. It's got a Polaris 159" because I kept the 2.52" pitch drivers. Here's a pic of the board mod in progress. I painted it too, since it was faded yellow when I got it. Gross! lol

MM700 001.jpg MM700 004.jpg

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
Yes, it's an Elkholm with a drop & roll, but I've modified it quite a bit. Built the boards out of grip edge from an Apex tunnel and stretched it 12" or so to accommodate up to a 162" track. It's got a Polaris 159" because I kept the 2.52" pitch drivers. Here's a pic of the board mod in progress. I painted it too, since it was faded yellow when I got it. Gross! lol

Modified is an under statement. I like it. Great job.

Premium Features