• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Check out this BS

M

mhanson

Dec 12, 2009
hey hanson....both my washing machine and dryer both spin..yet one the clothes are wet and the other the clothes are dry..yet they both spin...zazazazazabbbooooommm...i don;t care whether your right or not...i would rather sleep with a wrong beauty then a right b!!ttch..i will let you fight the fight for the right to be right...but i bet you drink more beer alone then with company...

i really don't care if i was right or not either, its the whole point of you you and all your (EDIT) cronies replying back telling me i'm wrong when its super obvious what was happening. if i would have been proven wrong i'm sure you would have jumped all over me....

seems to me your whole little group is only worried about if there is white or black decals on the new sleds.... again...who really cares?? after reading how smart everyone seems to be on them they might as well release them yesterday cause everyone has it figured out apparently.

the good news is paul has the problem narrowed down and hopefully will get warranty. if it is a 2010 issue it hasn't shown up on mine or alot of guys i know.

o and for the record, i bet i've forgot about more beers had with all my buddies than you've even thought about.....:lol:

BOOM

Last edited by a moderator:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Good catch Scott..agitate for the most part..but though agitate is spin left and right...so still spin in reality....anyway its interesting to find away around the post and view limit on these threads..a basic member can goes past all the limit of 75 posts..

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
Someone probably said this already but my 2010 M8 162 doesn't appear to have the washer with thin/wide parts - it appears to be the same thickness all around.

R

RCR3

Nov 14, 2009
Lava Hot Springs, ID
So because of all the BS on this thread what was the cause my 03 900 has a similar wear pattern and obviously my dumb @$$ can't figure any of this out. Oh the look on everyone's face if we knew who was the keyboard jockey on the other end

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
im happy with my fastlane 2 wheel 9 inch kit..a well built unit with no chance of the failure this thread has been indicating..

Premium Features