• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new sled and looking for someone to ride with dodge county area..

rode last year for the first time since we moved over here but mostly by myself since i dont know anyone in the area..really like to find someone to ride with for safty and fun reasons obv...live in beaver dam and pretty flexible schedule so avalible to ride almost anytime..i have a 06 fussion 700 and dont think i will be slowing you down unless the sled dies on me.so.let me know if you need a tag-a-long to your group or just someone to ride with..:D

If you feel like riding to hurley your more then welcome to tag along with us..WARNING we like to party:beer;
i acually have a couple friends that go up that way alot as they have a cabin there maybe i will tag along with them to go riding with you..they ride old classics but slow and call it a day after 1 hour and off to drinking :beer;... so if i have someone to ride with up there for sure id go with them next timeand thanx for the offer

S
Dec 5, 2009
Wisconsin
If we get enough snow down here, your in a good area for trail sledding. 2 years ago I went in your area and it was fun & fast, but we had really good snow that year. We're all doing the snow dance, you should be also! :D

Premium Features