• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Boots

M

mfatty

Dec 13, 2007
sheridan
motorfist

I bought the motorfist stomper boots when they first came out, I loved them from day 1 always warm and dry until the end of last year. I filled out the warranty claim on line and will report back on how they handle this. :noidea:

M

mfatty

Dec 13, 2007
sheridan
Read the fine print

FYI motorfist boots only have a 1 year warranty. I sent mine in and was informed of this, They offer to sell me a new set of boots at a discounted price. So I buy the new boots can't complain about it to much until my new boots show up 5 sizes to small ! I make a call to customer service and they say send them back and we will send you a new pair. Glad I wasn't riding this week. My advice is to try and do the warranty work in the summer or there's a chance you'll be with out gear for a couple of weeks !

J
Aug 23, 2015
MF Redline's is normal-quality boots. They do not shine with something special. But this is a good choice for the money. I recently like shoes in palladiumboots.com. Very interesting design and quality is very good. What a rarity in recent years.

S

Sno Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Looks like Klim is the way to go. I bought Motorfist Redline boots a couple of years ago. Had to send them back immediately because of the buckles breaking. Got them back quickly but they are the worst boot ever. They have completely destroyed the side of my sled with the metal buckles. Motorfist wouldn't help me out. Their new boots sound great, but I would not purchase anything from them.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Ive used BAFFINS for decades

The rear entry BOA boot PIVOT is IMHO pretty nice

Temperature Rating: -70C/-94F
Liner: Removable, multi-layer inner boot system featuring a polyester wool blend for improved temperature regulation
Base: EVA Midsole with integrated Arch Support and Polar Rubber Outsole
Boa steel-lacing system
Carbon fibre leathers with Rip-Stop nylon

Can get them in spring for $125

oldstyle33

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2009
Omaha, NE
More information

I need to make a purchase for new boots. I have motorfist everything else and LOVE it...but haven't heard great things about their boots. Anyone else have any feedback? What boots would you recommend?

Kingston Turbo

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
KINGSTON IDAHO
the best boots

I have tried so many boots!! the best yet is CABELLAS INFERNO 2000...WARM DRY LIGHT EASY.. THREE YEARS ON ONE PAIR FAIRLY HARD USE..:face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features