• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

McCall,New Years, Life flight 5 miles from SnowPark?

Y
Dec 15, 2007
Hey there fellow snowmobilers, was anybody at the wreck New Year's around 4:30 p.m.. in McCall, does anybody know the name of the man who slammed into the back of the girl that had to be life-flighted to Boise. He hit her so hard from behind it cracked her helmet. The man was riding a rented sled.. the girl was traveling approximately 30 miles an hour on the right side of the trail.. Please help me out if you have any information... Thankyou

Last edited:

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
That's horrible news. Prayers to the girl that got hit. Are you related to her? How is she doing? The rental shop should have the name to who they rented the sled to.

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
We were up there and didn't see of hear a thing? Hopefully everything ends up ok for the girl that was hit.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I heard that the woman that was hit is now paralyzed, but no proof. I had heard that she was at a dead stop on the side of the trail, but again, no proof.

Premium Features