• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz still in business???

T
Nov 3, 2017
I've called several times on multiple days, left a message and emailed a week ago. NO reply. Did they shut the doors???

M
Mar 7, 2008
Almont, Michigian
Skinz does make some nice products, but there customer service Is terrible, and maybe they need to hire some more people to keep up with demand, I have a small business, & If I had customer service like Skinz, I'd be out of biz!!:face-icon-small-coo

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Typical.........................

I ordered an under hood goggle bag back in October, just got it a few days ago!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
They live primarily through distributor sales. Most of it goes thru WPS etc so I hate to say it but when thats the majority of your volume, its where your energy goes.

Also as far as I was aware they were moving their warehouse and manufacturing, so that could add to the chaos.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
They live primarily through distributor sales. Most of it goes thru WPS etc so I hate to say it but when thats the majority of your volume, its where your energy goes.

Also as far as I was aware they were moving their warehouse and manufacturing, so that could add to the chaos.

They were moving and I also heard that there are some health issues going on but have not been able to confirm that.

If a person is looking for Skinz product they are so much better off going through a distributor. Every time I have ever wanted something of theirs I have done that and it's showed up in days. I personally deal with Paul at Sled Solutions as he can always tell me a real lead time on anything of theirs. Much better way to get Skinz stuff IMO.

T
Nov 3, 2017
I got their product from wps...i need some customer support frim skinz... product info/ troubleshooting. Left another message today.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
I don't know why everyone else has so much trouble getting ahold of them. We are in contact with them all the time. Getting product is slower this year... They are moving and in the same boat as everyone else. It's hard to find good help.

Love our Skinz set up sleds... Jake has been a huge help.

Your other option to purchase products is through BBA. Then you have another line for tech support.

Premium Features