• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dyno 18 CTEC2 800 Jaws

C
Jan 13, 2018
Great day of testing at Dynotech today. Bad news was Stock the Ctec2 was 151HP./97 Torque. Sled has over 1000 miles so Break-in is completed. This is 3rd Post production sled reported below 153 so the 160 they teased us with pre-season is just not accurate today:(

Great news is Greg at Jaws created a safe 15+ HP and +7 torque with his BIG SHARK package. His early release maps are not producing over 156HP on my sled, but with some adjustments and detuned for safe trail riding we pulled 166.8! In NY at my elevation it took some adjustments but I am extremely please with this bolt on HP...

Huge thanks to Jim @ Dynojet
Karim@ Rome Speed Team
Greg @ Jaws

F
Nov 5, 2017
Nevada
I think the sticker on my MC says it is 104kw. 141hp ish. Arctic cat says it's in the 160hp "class" ,and all their claims of more hp was specific to certain rpms compared to the Suzuki engine. It wasn't a claim that it made more top end hp.

So literally Arctic cat made no claims officially that it was 160hp dyno engine. The marketing led us to believe it was though.

Im glad to hear that some power is being made with simple, and easy things like a pipe.

Premium Features