• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lowest milage you have gotten out of a belt?

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
I sealed the panels to bulkhead first time the sled hit the shop... they did a poor job their I just used the right stuff inside and out. one of the worst spots I found was just in front of the clutch letting snow pour in on it.

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
Zero miles !!! Retarded belt holder fell on pipe !!

Must be why they include Under seat bag . I put them in it soon as possible to save myself from a $300 Melted plastic mess with a belt I can't use because it's scorched ..

I did smell it but couldn't find any problems until I went to check the electrical for burning wires ..

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Well, I think my belt woes are going to be gone. Put 40 of the hardest miles any of my sleds have ever seen today with a full clutch setup from Indy specialities. Over the hood pow pinned for miles up the road today. Clutches were rarely hot enough I could not keep my hands on them. Stock setup would melt my hands after any sort of decent wot pulls.

My intake was freezing all day so I did see a little rpm fade from that but dans clutching held amazing rpm in some insane conditions. Also it runs way lower rpm on the trail so I can save gas for the deep pow����

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Well, I think my belt woes are going to be gone. Put 40 of the hardest miles any of my sleds have ever seen today with a full clutch setup from Indy specialities. Over the hood pow pinned for miles up the road today. Clutches were rarely hot enough I could not keep my hands on them. Stock setup would melt my hands after any sort of decent wot pulls.

My intake was freezing all day so I did see a little rpm fade from that but dans clutching held amazing rpm in some insane conditions. Also it runs way lower rpm on the trail so I can save gas for the deep pow����
Also running their full setup on my piped axys. Not real saavy when it comes to clutching, but it pulls hard, holds rpm, and clutches are definitely cooler. VERY little belt dust after 3 days in deep conditions. Happy so far.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Got just under 200 on that belt in more brutal conditions and it looks awesome, swapped belts and put a freshie on to break in so my backup isn't some thrashed piece of junk. This setup from Indy specialties Runs HARD and doesn't eat belts like stock clutching. VERY impressed with it.

Premium Features