• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

R

rmk4ever

Sep 18, 2009
Every two or three threads I get logged off some how? Very frustrating, is it something on this side? Seems to only be on snowest.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Same here when checking from my Iphone, but not from my laptop. Not sure where the issue might be for me, Iphone was good until the most recent upgrade so guessing that is my issue.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Same issue for me but only on my I-phone since the software upgrade.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
As I am replying via my IPhone I just had to log in again, my user name and password is already there but I have to manually hit remember me and enter to get the goods. Maybe Christopher will see this and look into it for us. Guessing something got toggled wrong while upgrading, but I'm not tech savy enough to know where to look. Suggestions from the younger generation?

mortelec

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2011
Crosslake, MN
Any obvious fix? I'm having the same problem the last couple weeks on my ipad. Even refreshing pages logs me out. Cookies are enabled in my settings. Have not had any problems in the past year.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
It really has not given me too much grief since I posted that. Guessing the yearly Snowtel patch may have remedied it. And it was just a coincidence that I upgraded my phone about the same time as the Snowtel software was changed.

Premium Features