For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Ski-Doo: Product Reviews and Installs Reviews and Installs of products made specifically for our Ski-Doo sleds!

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2017, 02:30 PM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 15,339 Times in 7,267 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Smile Installation and Review: Grip-N-Rip 2017-18 G4 Brace Kit Bundle

Just a heads up on a forthcoming detailed INSTALLATION and REVIEW of this product. Just finished the install Christmas Eve and I will am building up a full thread on it

http://www.gripnripracing.com/index....roller=product

SHORT Synopsis!

#1.
I LIKE THIS KIT!!
The parts all fit, the instruction manual was clear and well written, and the kit can be installed by a NON Mechanic!

#2.
TIME REQUIRED: Would guess the average shade tree sled mechanic can get this done in a single day, start to finish. Budget 6-8 hours, and you may well knock it out in 4 if you are really on your game and have torn into your 850 before.

#3.
Fit and finish of the parts was excellent. Its clear they took their time in the design stage of fabricating this kit. My "estimation" is that this kit would have SAVED at least one of my sleds last year and probably saved 2 of them from the carnage they suffered with early riding in deep snow with no base!

#4.
I would NOT have a 2017 850 without installing a brace kit. There are several different units to chose from on the market, some VERY simple and basic, and others VERY COMPREHENSIVE (like this one). Speaking as a guy who spent $10,000 in repairs for 3 busted sleds last year, this is CHEAP INSURANCE! WELL WORTH THE PRICE in my humble opinion.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christopher For This Useful Post:
ATVPT (12-27-2017), mountainhorse (12-26-2017)
Old 12-26-2017, 02:50 PM
Currently: CONTEMPLATING: "Laughter is gods hand on a troubled world.".
Thanked 9,414 Times in 4,172 Posts
mountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you going with this kit... I think you'll like the protection it offers !

Signature:

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to mountainhorse For This Useful Post:
christopher (12-26-2017)
Old 12-26-2017, 04:16 PM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 15,339 Times in 7,267 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainhorse View Post
Good to see you going with this kit... I think you'll like the protection it offers !
With a little luck I will NEVER even know it is there.
it will just quietly go about doing its job.

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to christopher For This Useful Post:
mountainhorse (12-26-2017)
Old 03-23-2018, 10:09 PM
Currently: Off the road again. Just can't wait to get off the road again.
Chadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond repute

Christopher,
Were you ever going to do this install how to? Thanks.

Rate this post: Yes | No