• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking for multi line mechanic in Idaho

O
Mar 19, 2009
Idaho
We are looking for a snowmobile, atv,utv mechanic.
Should be failure with mainly the Polaris and
Arctic Cat lines.

This position is located in Council, Idaho which is
near Mccall.

If interested contact me for more information.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Maybe it's because you asked for a someone who was a 'failure' with Polaris and arctic cat? Not too many tech guys want to admit that.

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
YA if my grand kids dident live in idaho falls i might move there to get farther away from the EX , BUT I GESS I DONT QUALIFY IM NOT A FAILURE WITH SLEDS . And I dident fail withe wife she did what we all do Traded for a newer model with less miles better condition ,but theres a lot less maintinece in the house now...

YA if my grand kids dident live in idaho falls i might move there to get farther away from the EX , BUT I GESS I DONT QUALIFY IM NOT A FAILURE WITH SLEDS . And I dident fail withe wife she did what we all do Traded for a newer model with less miles better condition ,but theres a lot less maintinece in the house now...

And more money in the sled fund!

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I remember in 2002 in the motocross industry when a lot of riders were going for the "long rod" kit.........but I digress.

2poor

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2007
Boise Idaho
What about Jamie his name is well known in those parts and it sounds like he might be looking and he lives there.

Bagger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
South Central WA
We are looking for a trained capable snowmobile, atv,utv mechanic who is team oriented and will help others when they make a mistake. (after flipping them crap for it!)
Should be familure with Polaris and Arctic Cat lines but ability to adapt and learn is a plus.

This position is located in Council, Idaho which is
near Mccall, and we are willing to talk/work with anyone interested.

If you are interested in stepping up and filling this critical position in our business, please contact me for more information and I will be happy to work out details.

Fixed it for ya'. Dhamn thate sphell cheke . . .

Bag

beamslayer

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
How big is your buisness,year round work,competive wages? I just recently enrolled in the Obama job creation program (UnEmployment) Pm me .No snow might as well go to work.

Premium Features