• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hiring RMSHA Circuit Tour driver!

I'm in the Spokane WA area........
I'm wanting to race the RMSHA circuit for the 2011 race season!
I don't wanna waste my energy driving:yawn: then racing so i'll be hiring a driver to drive me to all the races here is the sched. http://www.rmsha.com/index.php
just scroll down to see the dates. I pay for gas & hotel, you drive your RELIABLE vehicle w/inclosed trailer or sled deck ( for more pay) or u drive mine (for less pay) Only serious drivers please reply or PM me !!
CASH PAID ONCE WE MAKE IT HOME! Also I'm doing some shooting(photo & video) in BC :canada: and will need a driver for that to :tea:

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I'll be on the rmsha circuit this year. I don't have a factory sponsor, got a 2 year old sled with 2500 miles, a 06 duramax truck/camper/trailor/resturant. That'd be nice to hire a driver :face-icon-small-sho. Hell it sure would be nice to have an enclosed trailor.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
I have a couple of friends doing it this year.. Good Luck!!
I did it for about a half of a year.. To damn hard on the body, the sled, and the check book!

L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
Im going to be racing the circuit as well and I like to drive. I dont have a nice truck or trailer though. Id have one sled with me. Hell, ill drive you around.

Lambert

Premium Features