• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Z Bros 43 Nytro Front End - Pros and Cons

snowpromod

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Northeast Ohio
Looking to purchase a 43 ZBros front end kit for my 09 Nytro - any pros and cons on the kit? The sled currently has a West Coast front end and I am looking to widen it for my days on trail - we are in Ohio, so our off trail and out west riding is limited to a week or two a year.

Any input would be great!!

Z

Zbroz

Aug 3, 2010
UTAH!
www.zbrozracing.com
The nytro front end has been updated this year and we are extremely excited about it! Heres the features. (we offer it in a 43" as well as a 40" setup)
Nytro.jpg

ARS FX A ARMS ARE BUILT FROM CHROMOLY AND TIG WELDED. THEY MEASURE 43" FROM CENTER OF SPINDLE. THEY OFFER MORE GROUND CLEARANCE AND DURABILITY OVER YOUR STOCK ARMS. THEY ALSO COME WITH NEW PIVOT BUSHINGS THAT WILL LAST MUCH LONGER THAN STOCK. THIS KIT ALSO INCLUDES CNC MACHINED SPINDLES WITH NEW BALL JOINTS. THE SPINDLE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO CHANGE THE GEOMETRY OF THE FRONT END MAKING IT MORE STABLE IN CORNERS AND OVERALL IMPROVING THE HANDLING OF THE MACHINE. THE UPPER A ARM FOR 2011 HAS BEEN UPDATED TO ALLOW FOR MORE CASTER AND CASTER ADJUSTMENT. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE HANDLING EVEN MORE. CAN BE USED WITH STOCK XTX OR RXT SHOCKS OR TO COMPLETE THE PACKAGE ADD SOME EXIT SHOCKS THAT ARE CUSTOM VALVED TO YOUR RIDER WEIGHT.

We will also be adding an upper arm upgrade for customers that purchased kits last year, this will allow them the ability to have more camber and caster adjustment that helps out allot with the handling. Shoot me a message if you wanna pick up a kit or have any questions.

Chris,
Zbroz Racing

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Z bros product is for real. We have been running them on our Hillclimb Race Sleds for years and they flat out work. They are strong and well thought out and last and last. Good stuff, good people.

S

Summit Xtreme

Dec 9, 2007
The nytro front end has been updated this year and we are extremely excited about it! Heres the features. (we offer it in a 43" as well as a 40" setup)
Nytro.jpg

ARS FX A ARMS ARE BUILT FROM CHROMOLY AND TIG WELDED. THEY MEASURE 43" FROM CENTER OF SPINDLE. THEY OFFER MORE GROUND CLEARANCE AND DURABILITY OVER YOUR STOCK ARMS. THEY ALSO COME WITH NEW PIVOT BUSHINGS THAT WILL LAST MUCH LONGER THAN STOCK. THIS KIT ALSO INCLUDES CNC MACHINED SPINDLES WITH NEW BALL JOINTS. THE SPINDLE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO CHANGE THE GEOMETRY OF THE FRONT END MAKING IT MORE STABLE IN CORNERS AND OVERALL IMPROVING THE HANDLING OF THE MACHINE. THE UPPER A ARM FOR 2011 HAS BEEN UPDATED TO ALLOW FOR MORE CASTER AND CASTER ADJUSTMENT. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE HANDLING EVEN MORE. CAN BE USED WITH STOCK XTX OR RXT SHOCKS OR TO COMPLETE THE PACKAGE ADD SOME EXIT SHOCKS THAT ARE CUSTOM VALVED TO YOUR RIDER WEIGHT.

We will also be adding an upper arm upgrade for customers that purchased kits last year, this will allow them the ability to have more camber and caster adjustment that helps out allot with the handling. Shoot me a message if you wanna pick up a kit or have any questions.

Chris,
Zbroz Racing

I have a 2010 mtx se. I would like to narrow it up with your 40" kit. Stock on mine i believe is 42". Question is will my stock Fox Floats work with your narrow arms or do i need new shocks?

Z

Zbroz

Aug 3, 2010
UTAH!
www.zbrozracing.com
Our 40" kits use a 17.5" shock and you should have a 17.5" eye to eye shock on the front of yours. I mention the numbers so you can verify. If your shock is indeed 17.5" you will be just fine.:face-icon-small-hap

S

Summit Xtreme

Dec 9, 2007
Just measured and they are 17.5 With the extra adjustment on your a-arms will i be able to make the sled steer a little easier or is that something i have to live with since i run simmons skis?

M

morrisond

Jan 8, 2008
It says on your Website that they are 43" center to center and that is stock width.

Yamaha says stock width is 41.3". Are your arms stock or are they wider? I want wider so that would be a good thing.

Also does your 43" arms work with the stock sway bar?

Premium Features