• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018/19 Snowy Range Snow Conditions

RMK2012PRO

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2012
We're heading up tomorrow night and riding Friday and Saturday out of green rock. Probably ride on the backside of the widowmaker. I've heard they have good snow for this early in the year and they're getting some today and tonight. I'll keep you posted on how the riding is on Friday or Saturday.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
We're heading up tomorrow night and riding Friday and Saturday out of green rock. Probably ride on the backside of the widowmaker. I've heard they have good snow for this early in the year and they're getting some today and tonight. I'll keep you posted on how the riding is on Friday or Saturday.

Keep us posted, we are looking at heading out on the 28th and either heading to Laramie or Saratoga.

dansyl159

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2008
SW Iowa
The Redhead and I rode yesterday, up the backside and then up to Sandlake. The back was pretty tracked up, it was easy to find untracked the farther north we went.

Flatcat12

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2013
We would love to see some pics if you have any.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
4 guys from SD missing up there. Last heard from Saturday morning. A lot of info on FB. 4 850 doo’s. One blue/yellow wrap.

J
Sep 1, 2011
S/E MN
Snow conditions for this week. Albany or Centenial??? Any new snow forcasted? We were supposed to leave on Wed am but had a death in the family so we got postponed a couple days. We have rooms booked until the 1st trying to figure out if a couple guys just head that way since rooms are already booked or wait until we are able to make it. Any help would be great
Thank you

Last edited:

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
4 guys from SD missing up there. Last heard from Saturday morning. A lot of info on FB. 4 850 doo’s. One blue/yellow wrap.

Why didn't anything get posted about them until last night? Someone must have known Saturday night or sunday morning. Not good

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Why didn't anything get posted about them until last night? Someone must have known Saturday night or sunday morning. Not good

Yeah bummer for sure we would have stayed another day to help search had we known sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Please share information as it becomes available.
There's never a good time for a tragedy, but some good news for Christmas would be great.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Looks clear a Albany it's wierd they have not been found today. Just looked at elk mountain on west side looks socked in so visibility could be poor on west side.

Last edited:

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Any word on the lost riders?
Nothing yet. We are taking off tonight from Sioux falls SD and will be out there in the am to help search if they don't find them today. Prayers for them to come home safe for Xmas.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Nothing yet. We are taking off tonight from Sioux falls SD and will be out there in the am to help search if they don't find them today. Prayers for them to come home safe for Xmas.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

God keep the search party safe and bring the riders home safe as well,
Amen

Premium Features