• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Everett Ankle Savers???

AaronBND

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2005
Cascade Mnts, OR.
I would like to see the patent pending paperwork on these Tuneman. I assume it's a provisional at best which is good for one year and probably expired long ago. If that's the case I can make these for guys. Easy-peesy.........

Colbymh

Lifetime Membership
Sep 1, 2018
Oregon
Crap, you guys are gonna force me to make more, aren't you? I'm the guy that made the Everett Ankle Savers. I sold my last set about a month ago, but have been getting a lot of calls for them lately. They sold well, but they weren't a huge money maker for me. But I didn't advertise them either. I'll have the shop quote another batch this week and see what we can do.

On a side note, the Ankle Savers are adjustable to still give a bit of a toe hook. That was the reason for the slight kink in the middle of them. They can also be slid inward to provide a full toe hook on the outside of the hoop, where your boot won't catch.

Interesting

Last edited:

Wintertime

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2014
Casper, WY
Has anyone heard anything on this? Are there any in the works?
I would like another set. With all the interest in them, I would say just give us a price that's profitable for them and I think they will sell.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Crap, you guys are gonna force me to make more, aren't you? I'm the guy that made the Everett Ankle Savers. I sold my last set about a month ago, but have been getting a lot of calls for them lately. They sold well, but they weren't a huge money maker for me. But I didn't advertise them either. I'll have the shop quote another batch this week and see what we can do.

On a side note, the Ankle Savers are adjustable to still give a bit of a toe hook. That was the reason for the slight kink in the middle of them. They can also be slid inward to provide a full toe hook on the outside of the hoop, where your boot won't catch.

They are a great product. Thanks tuneman.
We need “you” to make a profit instead of the medical community.
Let us know what you need.

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
has anyone heard if the "Ankle-Savers" are available again?? I have them on my 18 AXYS 163 (took them off my 11 PRO 163 when it went away) and I could use another 2 sets!
gtwitch in wyoming

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Why not just cut the footholds instead? Then you can get your foot more forward too.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Good news!

Everett Ankle Savers are once again available for your Polaris mountain sleds! Pre-orders are being taken now. Shipping expected to begin October 15, 2019 and no later than November 1, 2019. A limited quantity is available, so get yours on order to assure your ankles will survive the upcoming season. Fits on all Polaris Axys chassis or Pro-Ride chassis mountain sleds.

Pricing is in this swapmeet listing or send me a PM.

I'll respond to everyone that has already PM'd me to let you know they are now available to order.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
You could cut the footholds off, but they do provide frame rigidity and some guys like a toe hook, which the Ankle Savers leave room for. Most importantly, good luck trying to resell a sled with the toe hooks chopped off.

I've talked to two customers this week that had not-so-pretty issues with the toe hooks. Get'em BEFORE anything happens. Cheap insurance.

The orders are piling up. Huge thanks to those that have already ordered! Send me a PM to order yours.

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
Why not just cut the footholds instead? Then you can get your foot more forward too.
All the Axys in our group have done this with no bad side effects.
b24c4d952de53ba6a86f962358e0a6e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Premium Features