• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I am looking for a job!

SWARMY

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2009
Sandpoint, Idaho/ Alpine, Wyoming
Hello! My name is Tyler Swarm. I am 22 years old and currently reside in my hometown, Sandpoint, Idaho. I have never had any strict attachments in my personal life, so I am able to leave town for work at any time.

My work history…

I started working for my Dads fence company here in Idaho when I was 13 to help pay for the upcoming sled season each year.

The following year when I turned 14, I was fortunate enough to land a job at Timbersled Products. I then was the owner (Allen Mangum)'s right hand man at all of the Snow Shows for the next 5 years. Driving the company truck and trailer around the NorthWest, setting up the booth, answering customers questions and explaining to customers how certain products function were my general duties.

When I was 17, Timbersled Products was currently sponsoring Dan Adams. My boss Allen invited me to go down to Alpine, WY to ride with Dan for a week. Dan and I became friends quickly and had a great time riding.

The unimaginable happened when I was 18. Dan offered me a position as an instructor at Next Level Riding Clinics. At the same time he delivered more great news offering me a job with Polaris Industries as an informative guide on the Rocky Mountain Demo Tour.

After working for Dan Adams and Polaris for 2 seasons, Timbersled Products offered me a job back at home in Idaho. My duties were simple, take as many people snow biking as possible. My responsibilities were to Schedule customers for demo rides, take them riding, answer product questions and maintain 4 Kawasaki Kx 450's.

I have also been the snowmobile stunt rider for OSM Magazine for the last 4 years!

I am looking for a job in or out of the snowmobile industry. Any work is better than none! Any help would be much appreciated. Please message me if you have any offers or ideas!

All snowmobile riding photos below are property of Todd Williams Photography.

Attachments

• IMG_0767.jpg
    IMG_0767.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0825.jpg
    IMG_0825.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0826.JPG
    IMG_0826.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0836.JPG
    IMG_0836.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_1651.JPG
    IMG_1651.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 227
J
Apr 10, 2019
Are you still looking for a Job

Hello,

My name is Dave from Jackson Hole Adventure Rentals. I just wanted to see if you were still looking for a job in the powersports industry and would be interested in something in Jackson Hole or Alpine WY. Check out our website at jhadventure.com. Let me know! dave@jhadventure.com

Premium Features