• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado Snowmobile Family

M
Nov 27, 2007
Arvada,CO
For those of you on Facebook please check out my page Colorado snowmobile family. Due to people coming and going from our sport constantly I was having trouble finding riding partners. So I started a facebook page so snowmobilers in Colorado would have a place to communicate. It is a family friendly page where we actually share information about snowmobiling. There is no hiding secret areas type of attitude. Any given day if you post you are going riding and would like to join up with someone because you’re by yourself somebody normally responds. We have around 800 members where most seem to be very passionate about the sport. Give it a chance you can always delete it if you don’t like it. I would like to thank Chris for allowing me to post this at Snowest!

03RMK800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kremmling, Colorado
I hear that the reason this section is so dead is because they all went to FaceBook. I miss the info, e.g. SpringFling details, and people's comments, but I won't do FB. I don't even do business with merchants that require FB for any part of a transaction. It isnt and won't be part of my business marketing, either. I don't want to do business with people that rely on FB for commerce.

Premium Features